Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Funny

Since she released me from the cage I've been cumming almost constantly! I don't mean just walking around spraying cum everywhere, although that would have a certain humor value! I mean like a teenager, pulling and tugging on every little hard-on!
I had thought it would be....more special somehow after being denied orgasm for a year!
She's just been smiling at me as I reach into my panties to stroke my little erect clit again and again! She's told me to take care of it privately! She doesn't want to watch! But she does remind me to lick it all up!
I'm not sire what's wrong with me...I should be in ecstasy and instead I'm just confused!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Kaaren sweetie, you may feel confused because when you were first caged, your mind was still in the full male mode that found satisfaction through your dick. Now after you have spent a year not using it and the fact that you have found more satisfaction in a more female mode you are not sure. You play with it because it's almost a novelty but you crave sexual satisfaction as a woman. I bet if you asked any real woman she might admit that if she had one to play with it might be fun but nothing is more satisfying as having a man. You my dear are starting to realize that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make some very good points and the more I play with it the less special it feels!

      Delete
  2. I think you should be made to play with yourself in front of her next man.

    Kisses
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first man she had over was a man I've fluffed for her before but he was weirded out by my little drippy cockette and I was sent to my bedroom alone! I thought freedom was all I wanted but I just don't know what I want.....

      Delete
  3. Kaaren,

    I think your Mistress should get you a subbie to take care of your cock for you! If she decides it's a good idea, tell me where to send my resume.

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete