Saturday, October 12, 2013

They Make A Beautiful Couple

They make a beautiful couple, bathed in the soft glow of a late afternoon sun they step into her boudoir.
He is an Adonis, muscled and chiseled into the epitome of male perfection. His proud manhood pressed against her, promising her sexual delights beyond compare.
She has the beauty of Venus, her body is perfection itself.
 She feels him behind her as he helps her slip off the wispy gossamer lingerie she wears, so alluring, she feels a void within her that only he can fill!
 

They make love on her feathered bed for hours as pleasures build and wane and build again until both lie sated and exhausted.


  Only then does she look to me. standing in my own lingerie, my small clit caged!
"Kaaren you know I love you but please stop writing that crap and get over here and lick me clean!!"










1 comment:

  1. Great writing - really hot than bang, back to our real job - Hugs

    ReplyDelete