Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Wifes Friends Believe Her and So Does Most of the Neighborhood


An Ongoing Fantasy




It was a beautiful sunny day when my wife asked me if I would go for a walk with her to get some fresh air and exercise.
“Sure I’d love to go for a walk honey, just give me a few minutes to change.”
“Why change? I think what you’re wearing now is fine, just slip on some shoes and let’s go.”
I looked down at myself; I was wearing a short denim skirt and a red and purple top along with my heavily padded bra. I looked up into her face and I knew that she had made her mind up already. I had to try anyway.
“Please honey, I’ll just be a minute, let me slip on a pair of pants and change my shirt. Please I can’t go outside like this.”
“Nonsense, I think you look absolutely adorable just the way you are. A perfect casual outfit for a nice afternoon stroll.”
“But honey, people might see me dressed like this…”
“Oh is it that silliness again? Haven’t we been over this time and time again? You know all the ladies around here already know what a sweetie you are and most have already seen you all dressed up. Some have even seen you on your knees with a great big cock in your mouth and a faceful of hot cum. And didn’t we just have our neighbors come by the other night so you and Steve; oops I mean Stephanie, could have a little pajama party. I didn’t hear you complaining then.”
“But there are the other men in the neighborhood, sweetheart please I would be so humiliated…”
“Honestly, I don’t know what to do with you sometimes. I think it’s a safe bet that every man around here already knows all about your wardrobe and I’ll bet that more than a few of them would trade places with you in a heartbeat. Now enough talking I said we’re going now so get your shoes on and let’s go. I don’t want to hear anymore of your whining. Don’t make me go and get my hairbrush because if I do you won’t be sitting comfortably for a few days!”
I sat and pulled on my shoes with shaking hands. I almost started to cry but I knew that would be just the last straw and I’d be over her knee.
We stepped out into a beautiful early autumn day, the sun was bright and I could hear the sounds of people all around me. We live on a street with a common walkway between the houses; cars were parked in the alley behind them so there was nothing for me to really hide behind except for a tree here and there.
She took my hand and firmly pulled me along with her.
“Please honey let me go put on some pants at least. I pleaded.
“Why when you’re already wearing such a nice little skirt…don’t you like that skirt? I think it’s just the cutest thing on you.”
“No…please honey I don’t want to wear this skirt in public where anyone can see me…”
“You really don’t want to wear the skirt on our walk then? It’s really that important to you?”
“Oh yes please sweetheart I’ll do anything…”
“Alright then you don’t have to wear it if you really don’t want to. Okay take it off if you’re really sure.”
“Oh thank you sweetheart, thank you…” I turned toward the house.
She pulled hard on my hand stopping me.
“Where do you think you’re going?”
“I was going home to change…”
“I don’t recall telling you to change…I said you could take it off. So go ahead…take it off.”
“But I can’t…you mean here…I can’t do that…I didn’t mean….”
“Sissy you have 10 seconds to get that skirt off and for each second after that it’s another five swats with my nice hairbrush on that cute little ass.”
I had no doubt that she meant what she said and with shaking hands I pulled off the skirt revealing my girly panties to anyone who cared to look.
“Very nice Sissy…now we can continue our walk.”
She pulled me along with her. My face was burning crimson with embarrassment
“Honey please, ‘I whispered as I heard the first wolf whistle.
“If you’re unhappy with those cute panties we can solve that problem too Sissy!”
“No Ma’am I’m not unhappy with my panties.”
“Good Sissy. Now hold your head up and give me a pretty smile…isn’t it a lovely day!”









1 comment: