Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday Is Date Night

She had invited the man we had met at the club to join us at home and, although he seemed a little uncomfortable with me, he readily accepted.
Wasting no time my wife had him in our bedroom and as she kissed him she put his rapidly inflating cock in my mouth...


I was gently pushed aside and as she dimmed the lights she blew me a kiss....then she climbed on her stud and began to ride....



She sank onto his big cock and slowly ground against him, feeling him in places I have never been...


He was writhing beneath her as her sweet pussy was driving him crazy....my own little clitty was dripping like an old faucet but the cage prevented anything more....


Finally he could take no more and he had to take her...






He flipped her over and fucked her hard until they were both moaning and gasping as they felt the ecstasy that I am denied overcome them...


As so often happens after a man cums, he looks at me as though he fears I might rape his little ass and make him turn instantly gay. He dresses quickly, thanking her, not me though,, for the good time and is gone in the blink of an eye!
After I went and locked the doors I returned to the bedroom and found the lights on. She wanted me to see exactly what I was doing as I licked his hot cum from her as if I would have it any other way!







1 comment:

  1. Hello how are you? , I really love your blog! .
    I'am searching for blogroll links exchange with your blog.
    Please, visit my blog at www.oeroticoeprofano.blogspot.com and tell me if u are interested.
    I already added your link to my list! and offen I'll be here!
    Can you add me to your list?
    Please answer me! follow my email eroticoprofano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete