Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday Is Date Night

I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard them come in....I was still working on my makeup when she joined me.
"Oh Kaaren," she said as she stroked and carressed me, "He's so nice and he's got a nice big cock. Hurry Sissy and you can help me suck it!"






He actually smiled and said hello to me when I entered the room where she was already licking his lovely big cock. Sometimes I still get embarrassed around men in situations like this and I felt myself blushing as I knelt down and joined my wife licking him!



He pulled her up to kiss her and I wasted no time taking his beautiful cock into my mouth, I was pleased to hear him gasp as Ihe felt my lips and tongue work on him...


But what he really wanted was to fuck my sweet wife and I watched as he sank inch after thick inch into her,...


I stood by watching him take her as I never could he seemed like he could go forever....


Finally he gasped that he was going to cum, she pulled me into place under her as he sprayed his wonderful thick cum all over her, pouring it down to my waiting mouth...


Then I crawled to her and gave her another orgasm in the best way I can...


When we turned back her date had slipped away while we were busy...she smiled and pulled my face back to her hot wetness and said "One more for a nightcap Sissy!"




No comments:

Post a Comment