Monday, October 7, 2013

But What Did I Do!!!!

She grabbed me as I walked into the room and before I even knew what was happening I was over her knee and her hairbrush was turning my ass to fire....






"How dare you disobey me like that you naughty girl," she said as the brush landed again and again!
"But what did I do?" I wailed .
This only made her angrier! She pushed me off her lap and grabbed at my little black panties...


She pulled down my panties and I went back over her knee. As the hairbrush came down on my ass over and over I begged and pleaded and finally promised I would never do it again...


Finally she was satisfied and she let me go rub my flaming ass. She admonished me to remember never to do it again and I promised over and over that I wouldn't. The problem is that I don't know what it was that I did in the first place!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment