Thursday, March 19, 2020

Working From Home

She'll be working from home for a while.....only going in to the office when it's absolutely necessary....
Unfortunately for me she has found fault with many of the ways I do my chores....she has rarely had a problem with the results when she came home but now she had some issues with my methods....
She decided to supervise how I cleaned the kitchen and she had found several times that I didn't meet her standards.....and had offered some serious criticism!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. I hate that too. My wife has been watching the way I clean too and she hasn't been happy with the way I do things which resulted in many more spankings. I can't wait for her to go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dearly but it seems that if she can't work out her anger at work then it's all on me....
    She's not upset with the results just the methods I use...
    It hasn't even been a week and she's got cabin fever!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete