Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Humiliation

A quiet night out at a lovely restaurant....I'm in my male costume....but I have my pink frills underneath which she has made sure you can see if you really look close....
We were enjoying our appetizer when he came over to the table....I recognized him....how could I not...I had sucked his cock, not once, not twice, but three times including one time where I got a mouthful of cream....
He exclaimed loudly, turning some diners heads, how surprised he was to see her here....
He made a point of asking, loudly, if I was her husband....as if he didn't know....
And then when  most of the restaurant had turned our way he leaned over and kissed her...and groped her breast while he did it....it was all pretty obvious....
As her husband I should have jumped up and punched him in the nose!!!!
But I didn't.....
Why, you ask....
Because I was dripping in my cage and I had a wet spot on my pants.....that's why....
After he left she resumed our dinner like it never happened....
But every eye in the house was on us and it was just making my problem so much worse....















2 comments:

  1. We, ladies, are first, Sissy, don´t forget that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think it's humiliating for them to kiss like that right in front of me at our main restaurant! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete