Sunday, March 8, 2020

Date My Daughter

"So you want to date my daughter...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"I suppose you've been checking her out....she has cute tits and a sweet little ass doesn't she?"
"I.....what?"
I bet you'd like a blow job.....wouldn't you?"
"I....really hadn't....."
"Don't lie to me boy 'I know you want my daughter on her knees sucking your dick....isn't that right?"
"No....I....uhhh"
"Well let's just see how well you can suck a dick boy.....if you can swallow it all I'll let you take her out on a date....if not....well....we'll talk about that later.....let's get started shall we?"















2 comments:

  1. And we thought Dads could be tough...

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he can do it, you let him take her out... and she can tell him hers is the same size as the dildo?

    ReplyDelete