Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Three Difficult Things

There are three difficult things for a sissy cuckold in this picture.....can you spot them?
The first is...of course...being eye to eye with the man that just spent the night fucking your wife...while you can still taste his cum in your mouth!!!
The second is....well it's the long nails....I've always admired women who can do anything with long nails....I love them...I really do....but I'm still not used to them after all this time!!!!
The third is tying his necktie.....I had a hard enough time tying them on myself back when I was pretending to be a real man...now trying to do it in reverse is two times as hard!!!!
Then of course there's the blowjob before he goes....but that's not difficult...that's just wonderful!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment