Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Something to Think About

As his cock pressed into my mouth....stretching my lips to their very limit....all I was watching was my wife....being fucked by another cock....not as big as this one......her sweet little pussy stretching to take him in.....her gasps told me it was a mixture of pleasure and pain for her....and this one was going to take her next!!!!! She would never feel me inside her again....it's quite a thing to think about while your mouth is full of the cock that's going to ruin her forever!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. You've touched on a telling point of the psychology of cuckolding. In the end, size really does matter. And because the poor cuck can't do anything to alter his inferior status, well, he'll just have to accept his fate, which probably includes being turned into a sissy as well.

    ReplyDelete