Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What Happened Then Kaaren

"I was just going to make a cup of coffee when a hand went around my throat and a rough male voice told me that if I screamed he'd hurt me..."
"Oh my God Kaaren, what happened then?"
Well he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock and he had a big one, let me tell you! I'll probably have a sore throat tomorrow!"
"Then he left?"
"No, he was just getting started...he bent me over the stove and fucked my ass hard and deep. It took him a while to cum, I'll be sitting carefully tomorrow!"
"And then?"
"Well I couldn't believe it but he made me suck him hard again and switched back and forth between my ass and my mouth before shooting his load into my mouth!"
"What happened then Kaaren?"
"Well he started to get dressed leaving me there covered in his cum with a sore ass and throat and I gathered my wits and I told him I would be out on Wednesday but I wouldn't mind if he came back on Thursday!"
"You're such a slut Kaaren"
"No argument here!"









No comments:

Post a Comment