Friday, November 15, 2013

There She Was

It was a busy night at the club, there were a lot of couples there and some singles too! My wife had gone off to dance with a young guy who either was really big or had a cucumber strapped to his leg! She'd tell me which it was later!
I sipped my drink and was doing some people watching when I spotted her. She was also alone and also sipping her drink but she was staring right at me! I tried to be nonchalant and looked past her but I couldn't help it...I felt her eyes on me! I turned to meet her stare and I had the strangest feeling that we knew each other....could it be...here....
She put down her drink and walked toward me, her eyes never leaving mine. I rose and walked to meet her. As we met in the middle of the room her arm slipped around me.
"Kaaren is that you?"
I was speechless and could only nod.
"I knew it was you as soon as I saw you." she said pulling me into her arms.
I slid my hand up to cup her lovely ass, "I knew it was you too, somehow I just knew!"
As she leaned in to kiss me I heard a ringing in my ears and try as I might to fight it the dream slipped away as the alarm clock rang on and on. One of these days I'm going to get rid of that damned thing!







No comments:

Post a Comment