Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving

 It's Thanksgiving Day here in the good old USofA and I have to admit....it's hard to be thankful in 2020....
But I'm thankful that I have a wife who loves and supports me....just as I love and support her....
I'm thankful that I've learned to be happy as I am....
I'm thankful that I have all my memories to hold me over until this virus nightmare ends.... 
I'm thankful for all of you....all my sweet readers....you're the reason I do this and I love you all....if I could fit you all in my mouth....well then I guess I'd have a really big mouth....but you know what I mean!!!















1 comment:

  1. Kaaren - wishing you and your wife a wonderful thanksgiving and here's to better times in 2021. And my, how hungry you are! :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete