Monday, November 30, 2020

It's really A Shame

It's really a shame that there were no phones with cameras when I was young....yes I am that old!!!
There were digital cameras but they were insanely expensive!!!!
I had a Polaroid  but even those pics are long gone now....lost over the years....
How I wish I had had the ability to capture pics of myself in my pretty frillys when I was young....I remember the outfits to this day.....how I wish I still had that green babydoll!!!
They were so pretty....and so was I!!!!
This could have been me if I'd been born a few years later!!!!
 

 









3 comments:

  1. i am sure you looked, and still look, lovely Kaaren.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had pics of when I was jailbait....those were the days!!!!
      Thanks so much for the compliment....but I have a mirror and I know I was prettier then....but I guess we all were!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Did you little clitty look so alluring in your panties?

    ReplyDelete