Monday, November 23, 2020

Do You Like Them

It was very out of character for her....although he was always fixated on her panties she always pretended not to notice his, all too obvious, fetish!!!
"Do you like my panties? Do you think they're pretty?"
How could he say no when he had the exact same pair at home in his secret suitcase in the closet!!!"
"Yes they're very pretty...."
"What's very pretty.....say it...."
"Your....um....your panties....are very pretty...."
The rest of the night went about the way it normally did although she mentioned her panties more than she'd ever done before....
When she drove him home she made him touch her through the panties....and that was a first for him!!!!
When he got back to his apartment he thought it would be fun to put on the panties that she'd teased him with all night.....but when he opened his case they weren't there!!!
he checked the laundry and they weren't there either....and he began looking all over the apartment  for them.....
Ten minutes later the phone rang.....it was her....
"Hello"
"Hello Sweetie....I guess by now you've figured out that the panties I was wearing tonight were yours....I want you to bring your suitcase full of frills to my place tomorrow afternoon and we're going to have a fashion show....I can't wait to see you in all those pretty things!!!"
"But I...."
"No excuses....I don't want to be a bitch about it but I know your secret....so be here by two....I'll be waiting....."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"Good because my friends will be getting here at three and we have to do your hair and makeup!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment