Thursday, November 19, 2020

On His Way

"Thank you Sissy...."
"It's my pleasure to serve you Sweetheart!!!"
"My date should be here soon....he texted that he's on his way....""
"I hope you have a good time Honey...."
"There's just one thing more Sissy...."
"Whatever you need Sweetheart..."
"Well....I promised him a blowjob.....and I'd hate to ruin my makeup....would you take care of that for me?"
"You want me to suck your boyfriends cock for you....."
"If it's not too much trouble!!!"
"Of course not....I''m just a little surprised is all.....I've never done that before....you know....suck a strangers cock....but if it's what you really want...."
"Oh didn't I tell you....he's an old classmate of yours.....so he's not a stranger...."
"An old classmate of...."
"There's the doorbell Sissy....I can't thank you enough for taking care of this for me!!!!"
 "Yes Ma'am!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment