Friday, November 6, 2020

Mixed Feelings

Yes it was nice of her to allow me to sit and watch...my knee hurts when I spend a lot of time kneeling....and I enjoyed watching her take her pleasure with him like I always did....
But for some reason I was having mixed feelings about this....
My hand drifted toward my little clit in it's cage....and for the first time in months I really wanted to be able to stroke it....to cum....to be just like them....
But it passes and I remember that I'm not really like either of them.....I'm special!!!!
 

 









6 comments:

  1. Yes, you are very special, you are a truly beautiful person. All sissies are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I agree, you might think differently if you could see what a mess I am in the morning!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. You are indeed special, very special Kaaren and very lucky

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks you make me blush!!!
      I'm certainly no more special than you sweet Pet!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Perhaps if you played with your pussy and let out a nice moan, they would invite you into their bed. If you are still focused on your clitty, there is still too much of your old male ego left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but doesn't that burning desire, that pressure, the strain, the mental bliss feel sooo much better than stroking? I mean, sure stroking feels good, but that lasts only a few seconds before I'm ready to cum. But chastity keeps that feeling indefinitely! Much better IMO.
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete