Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What The Hell

"Kaaren!!!! What the hell are you doing!!!"
"I'm looking for those panties....you know the pink ones with the bows....I wanted to wear them today and I can't find them anywhere!!!!"
"Pink ones with bows.....I think I know where they are...."
"Thank goodness....I was going crazy!!!!"
She pulled up her skirt and there they were....
"I borrowed them.....I'll give them back to you when I get home...."
"You're going to wear them all day?"
"Yes Sissy....I think they're so pretty and I might show them to a man I know..."
"Do I know him...."
"Yes Sissy....you've sucked his cock at least three times!!!!"
"Alright then....but you promise I can wear them when you get home?"
"Of course Sissy!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Looks like my room. I have over 200 panties. It's so hard to decide what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissies and their panties, Dommes and thier boots and long gloves. Both need a slave boy to tidy up

    ReplyDelete