Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"But you said you wanted to talk.....so let's talk...."
"Sissy, you're driving me crazy.....could you please just stop...."
"Well all I'm doing is sitting on your lap.....but from what I can feel you're ready for a lot more....."
"Please Sissy.....you know she'll catch us....she always catches us.....and you get sent back to school but I have to hear about it all week!!!!!"
"But right now I'm not the one grinding.....that's you grinding on me isn't it?"
"Yes Sissy......you are just so damned sexy.....I'm going to cum in my pants if you don't get off my lap right now!!!!"
Suddenly I heard her voice from behind me....
"Get off my boyfriend you sissy slut.....if he's going to cum then it'll be inside me!!!! Get off him and pack your bag....the pink bus is on the way!!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....."













No comments:

Post a Comment