Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Payback

"I gave it all to you Tommy....the money, the fame, the mansions....even the supermodel wife...."
"Yes, and I'm so grateful.....but is this what you really want...I can pay you....I can give you a nice new home....please I don't think I can take it...."
"Oh you can take it Tommy......it's the only prize I've wanted for all these years and now I'm going to collect your cherry...Oh Tommy it's going into my own Hall of Fame!!!!"
"My cherry????" he laughed, "that's been gone for years....I have a small penis but I have a teammate with a dinosaur dick who's been taking care of my wife and me for years!!!!"
"What!!!! No!!!!! I've been betrayed!!!!"
"Just go ask Gronk about it.....he'll tell you all about my first time!!!!"
"That's it then.....no more Superbowls for you!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment