Monday, September 16, 2019

Neighbor

When she told the young neighbor about my status as a caged sissy cuckold I thought I would just die from the humiliation!!!!
But the girl really enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her....
I would spend many afternoons being teased by this beautiful 18 year old!!!!!
Then one day I noticed she had a key!!!! I had to know so when I could I asked my wife...
"Did you give her a key?"
"What if I did....she's an adult woman....she has privileges!!!!"
"But she's just a kid.....what if she unlocks me....I don't think I could last too long....."
"Relax Sissy.....it's not the key for your little clitty....."
"Then whose?"
"I'm so proud of her....after she saw how obedient you've become she put her boyfriend in a cage too and she dangles the key in front of him constantly.....it must be almost like torture to him....don't you agree Sissy?"
How could I argue with that......














4 comments:

  1. What a pathetic sissy! I've never done it, but I'd like to cage a man , and if I was feeling generous, allow him to cum in my hand or near my sweet hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course you'll allow Sissy to enjoy licking it all up!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I have a middle aged neighbor woman who comes over when she sees me sunbathing in my bikini. One day she asked me about mu bulge and I showed he I was locked in a chastity cage. She said sometime she will lay in the sun with me. My wife may have something to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had an elderly neighbor whose vision had dimmed with the years....she was the sweetest person you could ever meet.....she used to call over the fence if she needed a hand with something and I was always happy to run over and give her a hand....
      She once told my wife that her sister was a lovely girl....we didn't realize right away that she was talking about me!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete