Wednesday, September 18, 2019

She Doesn't Get It

I love her dearly but even after all these years she still doesn't get it....
"It's just pretty underwear Sissy....I wear them all the time but you don't find me holding them up and staring at them...."
I tried to explain the inexplicable....
"You've worn them all your life and it's just been nothing special.....I feel like I've won a prize every time I put on a pretty lacy panty....maybe it's because I'm not supposed to....maybe it has something to do with the way I was raised.....maybe this....maybe that....but you can slip them on and forget them.....I put them on and I am constantly aware of them...."
"Alright Sissy.....whatever ......pull up your panties....and get my breakfast ready!!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"















No comments:

Post a Comment