Tuesday, December 12, 2017

You'll Be Perfect

"Oh yes, I think you'll do just fine....don't you dare cum until I give you permission!"
"I'm trying not to...but how long do you want me to wait!"
"Oh don't you worry your little head about that it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks....by the way do you know what size dress you wear?"
"Dress... I don't know what you're talking about.....what do you mean a couple of weeks???"
"Calm down Honey....let's go into my bedroom and we'll slip into something more comfortable and if you're good I may let you lick my pussy!"











3 comments:

  1. Yes weeks! You're not one of those premature ejaculators are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon to be a sissy maid, locked in chastity and kept that way forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife trains me the same way. And I have my own dresses to wear for her now. I love dressing for he just to see her to the door in the morning.

    ReplyDelete