Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Let's Go

They had been stroking and caressing each other on the couch while I knelt nearby.....completely naked except for the cage.....his fingers were busy between my wife's legs.....making her gasp as she sucked his cock.....
Then she looked up at me....then him....
"Let's go Sweetie.....I want to fuck!!!!"
He was more than eager and they both rose to go to our her bedroom....
She paused for a moment....
"Hold my wine Sissy....don't you dare spill a drop!!!!"
And then they were gone and all I could do was try to clench as best I could while listening to her cum and cum!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Delicia de bunda linda,que tesão,adoraria chupa-la todinha e socar essa pica até o saco,nu aqui e fiquei de pau empinado de tesão bela,beijos...

    ReplyDelete