Sunday, December 3, 2017

Pouting

"Why are you pouting Sissy? Don't you like your new dress?"
"Do I have to wear this...."
"All the other girls will be wearing pretty party dresses too Sissy!!!"
"But all the other girls are girls and they're all seven years old....and that Heidi is sooooo mean to me!!!"
"Honestly Sissy....she's a child....surely you can handle a seven year old girl by yourself!"
"But she calls me names and lifts my dress so the boys can see my panties and I get so mad.....but I know what happens if I yell or misbehave!!!"
"That's right Sissy, right over my knee for immediate correction.....do you remember how all the girls laughed the last time?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Are you ready to go now Sissy or maybe I should warm your bottom before we leave???"
"I'm ready....I guess...."
"With that attitude Sissy I can almost guarantee that the girls are going to get another show today!!!"











5 comments:

  1. Nice story sissy. LOL

    Do you know the source for this picture? I believe it is a young CD --- at least I'd like to. LOL Do you know?

    I've seen it a few times on various sites and must say I absolutely love it.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sweetie I don't know the original source of the photo but I so love the dress....if my wife is reading this I'd like to find one just like it under our Xmas tree!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Yes he/she looks very sweet in it.

      I hope Santa comes through for you sissy. LOL Please let us know if he does. With a pic? LOL

      Al

      Delete
  2. Lovely, have fun at the party

    ReplyDelete