Thursday, December 14, 2017

Early Riser

Her lover from last night was an early riser just like me and we bumped into each other in the kitchen as I was starting my daily chores....always mindful of her instructions to give her guests anything they wanted I greeted him with a curtsy.
"Is there anything I can get you?"
"You know Sissy, at this time in the morning there's only one thing I really want!"
I nodded that I understood and dropped to my knees and in moments I had his big cock in my mouth....it didn't take too long before he gave me a tasty mouthful....
He was grinning like the cat who got the canary....
"Actually Sissy, what I wanted was a cup of coffee....but that was so much better!"
I know I was blushing as I looked down, still tasting him....
"The coffee will be ready in a couple of minutes if you'd like to wait!!!"
He laughed and then so did I....









3 comments: