Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wonderful

She gasps as he pushes his big cock inside her.....he's touching her in ways that I never have.....and even as she feels him filling her.....she looks at me....kneeling in my pretty undies as I watch another man fuck my beautiful wife....she looks at me and I should be embarrassed, I should look away as she tells him to "Fuck me Hard!!!"....but I can't....and she knows it....she knows that I need this just as much as she does.....so I look into her eyes as he gives her pleasures that I can only imagine.....I look into her eyes as she cums on his big cock.....she lets me see it all....it's torture, it's humiliation....it's....it's just wonderful!!!!











1 comment:

  1. i've been there and seen this happen. i am hoping that we can soon begin that journey again. x

    ReplyDelete