Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Maybe She Won't

Oh my god....I've got a run in my stocking!!!!! I've got to change fast!!!! Oh no.....she's coming now!!!! There's no time!!!!! Maybe she won't notice....please let her not notice!!!!
"Good morning Kaaren.....I see breakfast is on the table and it all looks so good.....nice...thank you Sissy!"
"It's my pleasure to serve you Sweetheart!"
"I know sweet Sissy....oh and I see my Wall Street Journal is there too...you're very thoughtful Sissy....I like how you pay attention to my instructions!"
"Thank you Sweetheart....I try my best!"
"You've laid out my clothes?"
"The red lingerie and the black suit....the one with the short skirt....just like you wanted!"
"Very good Sissy."
She sat at the table and picked up her paper as she lifted a piece of toast.....I was so relieved....I got away with it!!!!
"Oh Sissy, one more thing I need...."
"Yes Sweetheart....what can I get you?"
"Get me my hairbrush so I can spank you for the ruined stockings!"
"Your hairbrush?"
"Yes Sissy....I don't have all day now run along and fetch it....you're getting five more for every minute I'm waiting!!!"
I should have known she'd see it.....maybe if I'd apologized instead of.....oh damn where is that damned brush....."











No comments:

Post a Comment