Friday, August 16, 2013

Why Ballet?

When my wife enrolled me in Ballet class I was so embarrassed, not only was I the oldest student I was also treated as just another young girl by the Madame Instructor. I was not trained to portray any of the male roles nor was I allowed to dress any differently from the other young ballerinas






My wife told me it was good for me, I'd learn to be graceful in my movements, and it was good exercise. She said I would become stronger, healthier and more flexible. Well she was definitely right about the flexibility!






.

2 comments:

  1. i guess she can be forgiven for not L@@KING up into his eyes as she sucks his cock (giggle).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a sissy is excused from eye contact! Especially when she "bends over backwards" to make a man happy!

      Delete