Sunday, April 19, 2015

After The Party

"Hi Kaaren...um...your wife told me to...um ....to come see you. It turns out that my Mistress went home with someone and I'm kind of stranded here till she comes back to get me....so I was kind of wondering if I could...you know...sleep in here with you....your wife said it was OK with her if it was OK with you...."
"I only have a single bed you know!"
"Oh I'm sure we could fit in together somehow!"
"So am I, let me help you get that dress off..."
"Oh thank you! I'm not sure how I can repay you!"
"We'll work something out sweetie!"












6 comments:

  1. You are such a giving person Kaaren. So nice of you to let that sweet sissy spend the night in your bed with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I like to think I'm a generous person who would give a stranded Sissy a warm place to stay! So sweet Leeanne....if you're ever stranded....it's not a question of if you can stay it's more of a question of if I'd ever want you to leave!!!!

      Kisses in all the right places
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Now, you sleep on your belly, I'll sleep on your back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a jigsaw puzzle. let's see what fits where and not force anything!!!!

      Delete
  3. So many gurls like you I would like to do this with Kaaren. I'm such a slut

    kisses

    jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm Jo, I'd love to fit you in my little bed with me....we'd have to get really close together....really really close!!!

      Delete