Sunday, September 14, 2014

Are You Sure Sissy?

"Are you sure you want to do this Kaaren? Because once I start it's not easy to stop!"
"I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now and I think I'd like to do this..."
"I was a little surprised when you brought it up but  I have to admit the idea turns me on a lot!"
"Did it make you.....wet?"
"Very funny Sissy! Well it actually did kind of make me wet Sissy! I'm a little excited about this!"
"Me Too sweetheart, I want to prove my devotion in a way I've never done before!"
"Let's go Sissy, let's do it right now!
"Yes please I'm so ready!"














2 comments:

  1. When your Mistress is clean and healthy - this can be fun, but it is not for everyone. We recommend you try it once. Being healthy is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I won't pretend that the idea is new to me I have to thank you in particular for bringing it bubbling (pun intended) up in my thoughts! In a comment you mentioned golden showers in the backyard and it was suddenly all I could think of!!!
      We have tried it and it was kind of weird and fun and strangely deeply erotic!!! It is something we will try again!!!
      So thank you! Both of you!
      Wet kisses from both of us!
      Love
      Kaaren
      xxx

      Delete