Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Was Waiting

I stopped off at her office to pick her up and just as she was ready to leave her boss approached her and told her he needed her for an important meeting before she left! Staring at me he slid his hand up her skirt until he was rubbing her through her panties!
"It won't take too long and I'm sure your husband won't mind waiting...will you?"
His stare challenged me until I bowed my head and said, "No I don't mind I'll just wait out at the reception desk."
As they turned toward his office I heard him chuckling and her giggling and gasping!








4 comments:

  1. I have fantasies of scenarios like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Alpha male always takes what he wants Coco!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. siii... me gusta el macho alfa

      Delete