Monday, January 20, 2014

Don't You Dare

Don't you dare cum in my hand...you can earn the right to cum...but you haven't done it yet!
 You want to cum baby...I know I can feel how hard you are....You have to earn it baby....Let me see you on your knees sucking a big cock...that's what I want to see....Sucking a big fat mans cock in your sweet little mouth....don't cry baby....you can cum soon....just as soon as you give me what I want....give it to me baby...let me have what I want...Suck cock for me...Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want....Give me what I want...You can cum then...Give me what I want....
He sagged against her in surrender, his need overwhelming everything else!
She had won!









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Emphasis on "sweet"!!!
      I don't remember needing this much persuasion...

      Delete