Monday, September 23, 2013

The Sissies Were Thrilled

The sissies were thrilled when their wives said they were taking them to a strip club! They couldn't believe it when their cages were removed just outside the door of the club!!!
They started to get concerned when they were led into a side door and they were shocked to find out that, in this club, they were the entertainers and the audience would be their friends and co-workers!
"You will put on a good show, we expect to see you doing what sissies do best, but don't you dare cum or we'll put you back in your cages and throw away the keys!"






1 comment:

  1. Wow sissy kaaren in front of family n co-workers. How erotic n so turned on this would be right?

    I'm unsure if I'd be able to control myself, as definitely at that point one wouldn't have to worry bout being out for sure n yet turned on by the thought of another sissy n easy ring cock I'm thinking would take over n contr my thoughts

    ReplyDelete