Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friday is Date Night - Staying In

I was very surprised when she told me she was staying in on a Friday night....usually she would go out and then bring her lover home to fuck while I waited for my creamy cuckold treat.
Instead she told me she wanted to spend some girl time with me!

We went to bed and ralked for a while but I knew she was thinking about something else...






Finally she reached into her drawer and pulled out her strap-on...."I don't have a date tonight but I still want to fuck! Come here you adorable little sissy...


She rubbed my ass as she pushed her cock into the tight entrance....


I groaned in pain and pleasure as she pushed past my resistance and entered me...


She went slowly as she pushed inch after inch of her cock inside me...my pain turning to pleasure...


Now she began fucking me, my caged clitty dripping as she hit all the right places....


As she fucked me I felt my release coming...caged or not I was going to cum....""Cum for me Kaaren," she whispered, "Cum like the special girl you are!" With a final deep thrust I felt myself slip over the edge into an intense orgasm....if this was how women felt when they came I would gladly stay in chastity forever!


She pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty, a void I hoped she'd fill again soon. dropping her cock on the floor she allowed me to return the favor and use my tongue to give her the pleasure my tiny clit can't...


I'm so very happy that tonight....I was her date






2 comments: