Saturday, September 7, 2013

Panties - Ever Since I was a Young Boy

Before I became the sophisticated Sissy you all know, I spent some misguided time as a boy. But even then my motivation, the thing that kept me going, the focal point of my existence was catching a glimpse of a girls panties! Panties were beautiful and so mysterious then, you would do almost anything to get a peek and girls would do almost anything to prevent you!
Perhaps that was why the very rare peek was so satisfying! You had seen forbidden fruit!


As I got older the views were still there you just had to be on your toes...

Sitting on the grass


A windy Plaza....



Sitting on steps...



 At a party....





There are countless other examples...
I know any women readers out there might not understand but I'm absolutely sure that if you were born a male, regardless of where you find yourself now, if you were born a male you will understand!







2 comments:

  1. And you think those glimpses you see are accidental? Really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I believe some of them are accidental I'm almost certain that most women know exactly how much they allow to be seen.

      Delete