Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kaaren I'm Going Back To Sleep - Sunday Morning

"Kaaren I'm going back to sleep, Jose went downstairs to get something to eat, please go make sure he get's whatever he needs." she laid her head back down and was almost instantly asleep again.
I knew she must be tired, I was tired just from listening to them all night!
When I walked into the kitchen I was delighted to find him completely nude.
Can I help you with anything?" I asked eying his already hard cock.
"Oh hi," he said, "I was just looking for something to eat."
"Funny thing," I said as I pushed him toward the counter, "So was I!"


"Why don't you just sit up here and we'll see if I can get you a little something."






His hard cock was all I could think of, he'd made her scream last night and I wanted to try it out for myself!


He gasped as I took him in my mouth, he hadn't showered and the taste of last night's sex was all over him!


"What about your....ah...your wife....?", he gasped.


"She's asleep..." I took him in and sucked on his big cock.Her scent was so strong on him it was almost like I was sucking on them both!


He was getting close...he was moaning almost as loud as last night and I could taste his pre-cum leaking on my tongue.


He wasn't going to last much longer as I sucked hard on him with my togue running over his shaft tasting him, tasting her!!!!


"¡Oh, dios mío" he groaned....





Then I was filled with his sweet creamy cum, hot and wonderful, sliding over my tongue and down to fill my belly. Maybe he didn't get breakfast...but I did!!!













2 comments:

  1. Fuck Kaaren! That was hot! Muy caliente!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I made you happy then I am happy! Thanks for the encouragement sweetie! Gracias!

      Delete