Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Technique

It's an art....

Unlike a man. when I make love to a woman, well pretty much the only woman I make love to is my beautiful wife, there is lots and lots of kissing and touching involved. A woman makes love emotionally while a man makes love physically. As a sissy who has loved both men and women the difference is very clear.

As we begin to get down to business I always pause and caress her as I assure her of her beauty and my devotion to her...


Then I like to get down and take a long taste of her...


Then I begin to lick her in earnest as I drink in her delicious juice...



She usually has her first orgasm as I alternately suck and lick her clit...



She takes care of her clit while I push my tongue deep into her, god how I love doing this, the taste of her and the feel of her velvety walls on my tongue is so wonderful....


Sliding a finger into her as I concentrate on her clit usually gives her another orgasm....


Time to go directly for her perfect little clit....time for another orgasm....


Lick her completely now...her pleasure is all that matters to you....


Repeat until she tells you to stop.

Remember as a sissy your pleasure comes from giving her pleasure






No comments:

Post a Comment