Friday, August 23, 2013

Could It Be Just A dream

I have had these dreams before but I can feel my sweet Sissy between my legs...too real to be a dream...






I can feel her so close her cheek pressed to mine...I have wanted this for so long...


Her kiss as sweet as I always imagined it would be...





I can taste her sweet lips and feel her tongue meet mine...far too real to be a dream...





She takes me in her mouth, I'm strangely free from the cage, her tongue driving me wild...





But it's her I want to taste, her I've dreamed of for so long, I have to have her in my mouth...





I can taste her pre-cum honey dripping onto my eager tongue, far too real to be a dream...


But what I really want is for her to take me, to be a sissy for her...





Sliding into me, the realization of my fantasies, I feel myself cumming, can't be a dream...





Yet even as it happens I wake gasping her name and  I feel the wet pillow between my legs and I know that my Dream Sissy remains my fantasy....A dream to live another day...



















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She most definitely could be but that would be telling. Let's just say that a dream is kind of like a wish and you know if you tell your wish it never comes true!!!

      "To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub."
      Wm Shakespeare

      "I sleep and rub myself while dreaming."
      Sissy Kaaren

      Delete