Tuesday, August 27, 2013

100,000 Page Hits!

Kaaren! Are you still on that computer?
She doesn't understand that this silly little blog doesn't write itself....


100,000 page hits! For my Silly little blog!


I am so glad that I have found a way to express myself that other people appreciate


Since I began this blog I have only wanted to share my story, my ideas, my sense of humor and my love of all things sissy and girlish. I hope that you have had a good time with me.

I humbly thank you all for joining me here.






3 comments:

  1. Kaaren sweetie, i know i speak the mind of many when i say, "No no ... we thank you!"

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kaaren,

    Congratulations on such an awesome milestone. You have created a fantastic blog and it will only get better.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, I tend to get teary eyed when people complement me so each tear on my cheek is from gratitude for having met such wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete