Monday, August 26, 2013

Editorial Comment

Hi, I'd just like to take a moment to discuss something that's been bothering me lately. You know of course that I spend some time finding and selecting the images that I post and as such I look at a lot of pictures. I am unhappy with the high number of males (and some sissies too) who do not groom properly.
I see many pictures of males in panties or in chastity or both that have not done even the most basic grooming of their "area".
So in the spirit of charity I offer this little guide to self-improvement and I hope it helps.
Thank you. Now you can go back to whatever all you naughty, naughty people were doing!!!





5 comments:

  1. I agree completely Sissy Kaaren! I see too many pics of sissies that are just too hairy. C'mon sissies, time to spend some time with a quality razor, at least for those times you will be in front of the camera.

    Jackie (the Happy Sissy)
    http://thehappysissy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I keep getting hairs stuck in my teeth, I mean, ewwwwww!

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see you using your blog responsibly Kaaren - giving back to the community.

    ReplyDelete