Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god Sissy!!!!! What Now???"
"Would you believe it Honey....it turns out that Maureen from around the corner is a Sissy School Alumni!!!!"
"Oh my.....I had no idea....."
"I know......all those times she was here....what a lot of wasted time...."
"Even so why are you two fucking in my living room....."
"Honestly Honey....this is just how we say hello at school...."
"Well the two of you can say hello all you want out on the porch!!!! I'm calling the pink bus to come and get you!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!! Want to take a ride on the pink bus Maureen?"
"It sounds so good.....so good....oh yes....so good!!!!"














2 comments:

  1. The pink bus can be so much fun, especially in the back row of seats. If it's on a bumpy road too, all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me siento muy feliz y muy contenta sentirme penetradas por una mariqita como yo ho por unbuen macho

    ReplyDelete