Friday, February 21, 2020

I Don't Know Why

When I was young I was always obsessed with getting a peek at women's undies....
I know it was crazy but back then it seemed that if a woman was wearing a full slip she wouldn't mind you seeing it....
I came to friends houses many times and passed by their Moms or older sisters walking around in beautiful silky slips....
They didn't seem to even give it a thought....but I gave them a lot of thought....later...at home....tugging furiously on my little bitty cock....
Those slips are still vivid in my memory all these years later!!!!













3 comments:

  1. This post brings up so many erotic memories of my youth. When my Auntie stayed over she seemed to always be walking around in her slip, it gave my lil pecker such a boner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'm old fashion but love wearing a slip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes . . . those lovely slips so need to make a comeback!

    ReplyDelete