Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Let me see it Sissy!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....you didn't specify a color so they chose a small white one for me..."
"Well.....I hadn't expected it to be so small...."
"I kept slipping out of the larger ones....and they knew at the disciplinary office that you wouldn't want that....."
""Well....yes I wouldn't want that....certainly not.....so this should curb your desires and I can relax a little...."
"Yes Ma'am....now I only have two holes left to give pleasure...."
"Oh my god Sissy.....don't you ever stop?"
"We're taught never to stop offering pleasure in any way we can Sweetheart...."
You know I can plug up both of those holes of yours....."
"Oh.....I know.....I was really hoping you would!!!!"
"That's it.....there's no stopping you is there.....I'm calling the pink bus right now!!!!"













4 comments:

  1. ola preciosa jaulita es muy bueno estar asi en castidad yo me siento muy agusto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee-hee! I love this one! Well done, Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only telling the truth Sally....sissies are pretty much insatiable!!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. hello beautiful, I feel very comfortable to be like this in chastity,(like esclavoo) but sitting at the computer, not so much.. instead I prefer my bits inside me so my knees can be together..

    ReplyDelete