Saturday, February 1, 2020

You Want

"Really....you expect me to wear this....."
"Yes I do!!!!"
"Why would I do that?"
"Because it matches the panties you stole out of my drawer!!!!"
"I didn't....."
"My webcam was on when you stole them.....I didn't see it, but all of my friends watched you do it....."
"I was just....."
"Go to the mens room.....right now.....and put it on!!!!!"
"Okay.....okay.....I'll put it on but....."
"Just go put it on......I really don't want to hear any more from you until you're wearing your pretty bra!!!!"












4 comments:

  1. I was trying on lingerie once at Bare Necessities with my wife and while I was in the dressing room she took my clothes then made me walk through the parking lot to the car in a teddy and stockings. I was so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the humiliation later.....while it's happening I usually just wish for the earth to open and swallow me!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. O, that moment when you know you are caught! The initial, pathetic denials. Comical really. Fortunately it turned out okay here.
    Kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe.....we don't know what happened after....
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete