Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"....and then he fucked me....hard.....and when he pulled out he made me lick his cock clean.....and then he opened the bedroom door and four of his friends came in and they used me all afternoon....they fucked me and made me suck their big cocks and they used and humiliated me in ways I had never even imagined.....and they were still doing it when my wife got home.....she was furious and she threw them all out of the house and then she made me lick her ass till the pink bus came to bring me back here...."
"Wow Kaaren....."
"Wow? Is that all you have to say?"
"No....I was kind of wondering if I could come home with you next weekend....it all sounds so wonderful!!!"
"Well that's a week away....you have plenty of time to convince me...."












No comments:

Post a Comment