Saturday, August 25, 2018

Different

It was so big....so hard....so different from mine that I was afraid to take it in my hand at first!!!
My wife, inpatient as always, told me to stroke it....
But I was like a scientist who was finally allowed to explore an alien species.....sure I had  seen plenty of these in locker rooms over the years....but now it was here for me to touch and feel and enjoy and I was in no hurry....even though the urge to suck it was pretty strong....I was going to take my time enjoying this real man sized cock!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful cock. I would love to spend some time enjoying it as in this post. It would only be a matter of time before i was no longer able to keep my mouth away, so wanting to taste him and his cum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi susan....always glad to have another cocksucking sissy stop by....thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated!

      Kaaren

      Delete