Thursday, August 23, 2018

It's Alright Sissy

"It's alright....your sister explained it to me....you're a sissy....you like to wear girls clothes....she told me everything....now I understand why we never did it!"
"And it's the funniest thing Sissy....it turns out that I like girls....I didn't know it until your sister convinced me.....she said it would be fun if we let you watch....I think so too....so do you want to watch me make out with your sister?"
Sissy could only nod....he'd already cum in his panties once and was looking forward to doing it again!!!!










2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is the best thing I've read all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering how much you read each day this is high praise indeed!!!!
      Thanks Sally!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete