Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday ManCandy

When you were younger and you had all the energy in the world you enjoyed it just because it was so good and fun too!!!!


When you matured a bit you appreciated the bouquet....like a fine wine.....and the energy boost that came with it got you through your busy day!!!


And as the years passed, you didn't lose the craving for your creamy treat....in fact you needed it now more than ever!!!!


ManCandy!!!! The flavor that lasts a lifetime!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Oh, great job - I love how those pictures tell the story of the ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo here, though it suggests a tangential scenario to me:

    "Oh sissy, don't you just love the way both my mother AND granny are so willing to help me with your cuckolding," said my wife, kneeling forward on the bed, chin in her hands.

    I could see what she meant, from my position kneeling behind her, looking over her back at the scene before us. But I couldn't really answer, except with an acknowledging 'pffmf', since my mouth was otherwise engaged, with my tongue buried as deep as I could get it in the target she had presented to me 10 minutes earlier.
    * * *
    Suggested title for above scenario: Has my ass got your tongue, sissy?

    ReplyDelete